I have a very simple and very delicious recipe to share today. I actually ate it for dinner twice last week! This tilapia is light, but still flavorful. It only takes 20 minutes altogether, so it’s really great for nights where you don’t have a lot of time to cook. Here is my Parmesan Baked Tilapia recipe:
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Tilapia Filets
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese (as desired)
- Start by placing each tilapia filet on a small piece of foil (to wrap in).
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and garlic, then brush lightly on top of the fish.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to each filet, and then wrap completely in the foil. Place evenly on a baking sheet or pan. It will look like this before going in the oven…
- Bake the fish for about 15 minutes on 350 degrees. If the filets are partially frozen before, it will take the full 15 minutes. If the fish is thawed, then it will take about 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven, unwrap filets, and immediately sprinkle on parmesan cheese.